Agent Service Portal
We Got You Covered
These individual insurance products offer consumers the ability to customize their benefits to meet their own needs.
Your Trusted Agent
Short Term Medical Insurance
Short-term medical insurance provides a limited duration medical insurance solution until a qualified health plan is chosen, helping reduce your financial risk. It allows you to pivot to help meet your life’s needs.
Short-term medical insurance includes hospitalization and professional health services after deductibles, copays, and coinsurance. You can enroll for as little as 30-days, and your benefit coverage can pay up to $1,000,000 during the covered time period. There are no doctor or hospital network restrictions on select plans, so you have the freedom to choose where to receive care.
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital using Medicare reference-based pricing, on Classic plans.
- On select plans, separate $500 prescription drug deductible, plus generic and brand prescription copay options.
- On select plans, $30 primary physician copay, $60 Urgent Care and specialty physician copay benefits
- Coinsurance maximum out-of-pocket as low as $3,000 per person, per coverage period on select plans
- Child-only coverage available
- “No Balance Bill” guarantee from Allied National ensures that no member will be responsible for a balance bill due to the discount taken for charges above the Medicare RBP amount.
- U.S. Citizenship not required.
- College and High School Athletes can be insured.
- In a employer waiting period
- Moving to a new state
- Early Retirees
- College students
- Aging off parent’s insurance plan
- Looking for an alternative to COBRA & Medicaid